Natalie Maines Wiki: Natalie is an American singer. She was born in Lubbock, Texas, U.S. Here, we bring all the information about Natalie like her husband’s name and her ethnicity, her net worth, and more details that you want to know.
Who is Natalie Maines?
Natalie Maines was born on 20 July 1988 in Lubbock, Texas, U.S. She is an American singer. After leaving Berklee College of Music, Maines was recruited by the Dixie Chicks to replace their lead singer, Laura Lynch. With Maines as lead vocalist, the band earned 10 Country Music Association Awards and 13 Grammy Awards for their work between 1998 and 2007. The Chick’s album Gaslighter was released on 17 July 2020. Maines released a solo album, Mother, on 7 May 2013. The album subsequently won five Grammy Awards.
Natalie Maines Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Husband, Net Worth
|Real Name||Natalie Maines|
|Husband Name||Adrian Pasdar (m. 2000–2019), Michael Tarabay (m. 1997–1999)|
|Age||33 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (approx)|
|Weight||55 KG (approx)|
|Date of Birth||20 July 1988|
|Birth Place||Lubbock, Texas, U.S|
|School Name||Nat Williams Elementary School, O. L. Slaton Junior High School|
|College Name||Texas Tech University|
|Father Name||Lloyd Maines|
|Mother Name||Tina May Maines|
|Children Name||Jackson Slade Pasdar, Beckett Finn Pasdar|
|Source Of Income||American singer|
|Net Worth, Salary||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Natalie Maines Wiki-Lifestyle-Career
Natalie Maines was born in Lubbock, Texas, U.S. She is an American singer. She is the lead vocalist for the all-female country band The Chicks. She attended Nat Williams Elementary School in Lubbock. Maines was a cheerleader while attending O. L. Slaton Junior High School, and graduated in 1992 from Lubbock High School where she had participated in the school choir.
Natalie Maines’s Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity
Natalie Maines’s Ethnicity is white. Her Father’s name is Lloyd Maines & her Mother’s name is Tina May Maines. If you wanna about her Wiki, read this article and know all the Personal details on this page.
Natalie Maines Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Natalie Maines’s relationship status is Married. Her Husband Name is Adrian Pasdar (m. 2000–2019), and Michael Tarabay (m. 1997–1999). We provide all the latest details. If you wanna his love story then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Natalie Maines Career & Early Life
- Laura Elizabeth Tobin was born in Lubbock, Texas, U.S.
- She would get into a lot of political arguments” at the predominantly Republican school and was a fan of Texas Governor Ann Richards
- Maines’s first professional recording was lead vocals on the song “White Women’s Clothes” on Andy Wilkinson’s album “Charlie Goodnight’s Life in Poetry and Song
- Maines collaborates with other musical artists, both as a member of the Dixie Chicks and an individual singer.
- Maines married her South Plains College boyfriend, bassist Michael Tarabay, and the couple moved to Nashville, Tennessee.
- Maines and Pasdar married on June 24, 2000, at A Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas.
- Natalie Maines is a devout listener of Howard Stern and a passionate fan of his Wack Pack.
- They have two sons, Jackson Slade Pasdar and Beckett Finn Pasdar
Natalie Maines’s Social Media Accounts
FAQ About Natalie Maines Wiki
Q.1 Who is Natalie Maines?
Ans. She is an American singer
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Natalie Maines?
Ans. Adrian Pasdar (m. 2000–2019), Michael Tarabay (m. 1997–1999)
Q.3 What is the age Of Natalie Maines?
Ans. 33 years old.
Read Also: Jennifer Granholm Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Parents, Ethnicity, Height