The acts announced Wednesday include pop singer Jesse McCartney and country music singer-songwriter Travis Tritt.
INDIANAPOLIS — The concert lineup for the Indiana State Fair is growing, with the fair unveiling the third wave of concerts as part of its 2022 Hoosier Lottery Free Stage schedule.
NOTE: The above video is from a previous report on the second wave of concerts announced.
The acts announced Wednesday include pop singer Jesse McCartney, country music singer-songwriter Travis Tritt, and tribute bands performing the music of Jimmy Buffett, Foo Fights and John Mellencamp.
These acts join 10 others – including Kansas, Chaka Khan and Trace Adkins –that were announced over the last few weeks.
RELATED: Indiana State Fair announces 2nd wave of Free Stage concerts for 2022
Here’s the full list of concerts announced so far:
(Note: The acts in bold were announced Wednesday)
- Kansas – Friday, July 29 (opening day)
- Jesse McCartney – Saturday, July 30
- We The Kingdom – Sunday, July 31
- Chaka Khan – Wednesday, Aug. 3
- Gone 2 Paradise (Tribute to Jimmy Buffett) – Thursday, Aug. 4
- Travis Tritt – Friday, Aug. 5
- The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band – Saturday, Aug. 6
- Trace Adkins – Wednesday, Aug. 10
- Too Fighters (Tribute to Foo Fighters) – Thursday, Aug. 11
- KC & The Sunshine Band – Friday, Aug. 12
- El Dia de los Latinos en la Feria del Estado de Indiana – Sunday, Aug. 13
- Zach Williams – Sunday, Aug. 14
- Happy Together Tour featuring The Turtles, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Association, The Classics IV, The Vogues, The Cowsills – Wednesday, Aug. 17
- Small Town (Tribute to John Mellencamp) – Thursday, Aug. 18
- Carly Pearce – Friday, Aug. 19
- Vixen & Autograph – Saturday, Aug. 20
- Gospel Music Day featuring Fred Hammond – Sunday, Aug. 21
All the concerts begin at 7:30 p.m. and are free with paid fair admission. Seating is first-come, first-served.
A limited number of premium section access tickets will be made available at a later time, the fair said.
The Indiana State Fair runs from July 29 – Aug. 21 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center, located at 1202 E. 38th St. It will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.